Cost Estimating and Analysis, Financial Management
4 Year Degree
Job Duties Include:
• Financial Management support for Program Planning Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) activities and deliverables.
• Assists with budget analysis and completion of various budget deliverables.
• Support the monitoring and coordinating program resource allocations.
• Support customer representatives at meetings.
• Create various detailed financial reports, data extracts, quality-control checks.
• Support agency-level development and publication of the program budget
• Support the development of various customer briefing materials and responses to questions, request for information, and various inquiries about budget plans.
• Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for the customer's leadership.
• Support the preparation and monitoring of Supplement/Over guidance requirements.
• Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and MS software.
• Analyze and interpret large volumes of complex budget and programming data.
• Financial data analysis, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications.
Required Skills & Experience Include:
• Knowledgeable with MS Excel (advanced formulas, functions and pivot tables), familiarity with SQL Server and database reporting.
• Knowledge and experience with applying Appropriations Law and PPBE processes and deliverables related to the management and execution of federal funds.
• An understanding of fund execution policies for principal DOD appropriations.
• Knowledge of the Intelligence Community and DOD budget cycles and deliverables.
• Knowledge of DOD and Intelligence Community programs and budgets.
About Knowledge Link
Knowledge Link, incorporated in 2003, was founded to provide solutions to the federal customer’s most challenging technology needs. Knowledge Link currently supports four of the largest customers in the Intelligence Community. We have cultivated customer relationships with the assistance of our talented professionals who share our commitment to excellence. Knowledge Link began by providing the full range of information technology services and has evolved into a full professional services provider now incorporating full lifecycle intelligence support.