Insitu is a leading high-tech autonomous systems company driven by a culture of agility and systematic improvement. Since 1994 Insitu has led in the design, development and production of small autonomous aircraft for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS). We currently produce and sell an ever growing fleet of Unmanned Aircraft Systems that are low-cost, long-endurance, and have low personnel requirements. These UASs provide a no-runway launch, unprecedented stabilized day and night video for ISR, robotic flight control, and a no-nets capture.
As we continue our rapid growth in the UAS/UAV market we are looking for experienced talent to help us achieve our goal of maintaining the agile and innovative problem-solving capabilities in all the products we offer.
The Proposal Pricing Analyst 4 develops proposal pricing for high visibility/risk or technically complex efforts in accordance with RFP, statement of work and company requirements.
Other duties include:
• Determines estimating methodology; develops and documents estimate assumptions.
• Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost/financial models to support proposal efforts.
• Supports audits, fact-finding, proposal updates, negotiations, sweeps and certifications.
• Participates in pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
• Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
• Develops cost estimating relationships.
• Develops and implement process improvements.
• Develops proposal pricing strategies and administers tools.
Insitu is a pioneer in the design, development, production and operation of high-performance, cost-effective unmanned aircraft systems. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company and are headquartered in Bingen, Washington. These technologies can be applied to intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance efforts in the defense sector, as well as the government and commercial industrie...s, such as environmental monitoring, precision agriculture, search-and-rescue, disaster relief, and mining operations. We are also ready to take on challenges associated with new markets and welcome discussions on how Insitu unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) can meet your specific needs.
Insitu exists to pioneer and innovate in all that we do so that we positively impact people’s lives and change the course of history.